FLEET VEHICLES & EQUIP 1 Firetruck + 12 Mobile Medical Units + 2 Air Trailers + 3 Half Ton Trucks
Fire Suppression Equip & Shower
Our fleet vehicles and equip include our Advanced Fire and Shower unit complete with the following features and benefits listed below.
- Automated water heating and circulating pumps to prevent freeze up and ensure correct shower water temperatures
- Grey water bladder system to prevent ground contamination
- Extra SCBA bottles on board for emergency situations
- Large capacity Foam Tank
- Three (3) Encon Shower and Eye Wash Stations rated at 20 GPM regulated to 50 PSI
- Location of control mounts allow for versatile lease placement
- Experienced and NFPA certified firefighters
Mobile Medical Treatment Vehicles
Our Medical Treatment Center fleet vehicles & equip include the following features and benefits listed below.
- Transport Canada approved patient transfer compartment – with transport permits in each truck.
- Two patient capability
- AED, EMR, EMT & PCP Medical Supplies beyond industry standards
- Phone with built in boosters
- Radio/two way radio for communication from MTC to truck cab
- Knowledgeable and Alberta College of Paramedics Licensed Medics
Mobile Air Unit Vehicles & Equip
Our fleet high pressure Air Trailer vehicles and equipment include the following features and benefits listed below.
- 3 scba (both Scott and Draeger)
- 6 saba
- 4 way manifolds
- 2 high pressure regulators
- 8 hi flow D cylinders of breathing air
- H2S warning signs / wind socks / flag poles
- CSE kit
- 800 feet of breathing air hose
- Recharge line for filling scba/saba on location