Global Ground Disturbance Level II (GDII) Supervisor Level Class
This one-day program is designed for any party that is supervising a Ground Disturbance, independently performing a Ground Disturbance, or issuing and receiving Ground Disturbance permits. The program ensures that Level II® personnel are familiar with, and fully understand, all the regulations and variances involved when a Ground Disturbance takes place. The course is presented in a logical sequence – from the pre-planning stage to the actual dig – and highlights the ‘musts’ compared to the ‘shoulds’.
Level II® is the standardized program recognized by industry regulators. Certification is valid for 3 years. This course is assessed to the ABCGA 201 Ground Disturbance Standard.
- Damage Prevention Process,
- Legal Requirements, and
- Industries Best Practices.
- 6.5 hours minimum duration
- Alberta Common Ground Alliance (AGCGA) Certified
- British Columbia Common Ground Alliance (BCCGA) Recognized
- Minimum age for this level is 18 years
- Passing grade of 80% or less cannot have an Oral Exam
- Training partner is Global Training Center