Confined Space Level II with Rescue Class
- Occupational Health and Safety Legislation;
- Employer and Worker Responsibilities;
- Recognition of a Confined Space;
- Hazard Identification, Assessment and Control;
- Gas Detection Equipment;
- Respiratory Protective Equipment;
- How to Prepare to Enter a Confined Space;
- Entry Permit and Checklist;
- Casualty Management and
- Practical Exercises.
- Using proper techniques and equipment, learners will simulate confined space entries and rescues.
- Participants must come prepared with hard hats, steel toed boots, gloves, and coveralls.
- Also, bring the full body harness used at your place of business when possible.